||Find and Successfully Play
The Best Machines
In ANY Casino
Want to buy your own slot machine ? Before you go on, Click Here!
All casinos follow a specific marketing plan. You, as a slot player, are extremely fortunate since they follow the same general placement pattern. Careful thought has gone into the placement of each machine. No machine is placed at random, or by "accident." The casinos know exactly what they're doing. Believe it. The good news is: now YOU will, too!
Until fairly recently, the placement within the casinos of the 96 - 99% machines was top secret information. Since no job in the casino industry is 100% secure on any level, the disclosure of such information meant instant termination and permanent "black-balling" from the industry to those who dared breach the "code of silence."
So, where do the casinos place their best slot machines? The answer is below. Cherish it for it is critical to your success as a slot player.
TOP 6 LOCATIONS WHERE "LOOSE" MACHINES MAY BE FOUND
(presented in no particular order)
- Near the change booths - casinos want other players who are waiting in line to receive change to hear the unmistakable sounds and sights of players hitting mid-level and top jackpots. This will, supposedly, motivate other players to get more change and play more machines. It works.
- On elevated carousels - high payoff machines that are visible from nearly any angle from the gaming floor also serve to motivate other players to put more money into THEIR chosen machines. It works.
- Near the coffee shop/cafe/snack bar - casinos frequently place their best machines in these locations to motivate players to eat quickly and get back to the gaming floor as soon as possible. When a player takes a "time out" for food or drink it's time spent not playing the machines. No play = no revenue for the casino.
- Slot aisles known as "crosswalks" - crosswalks are areas that players must walk through to get to other slot aisles. Again, the same principle applies: the casinos want slot players to witness frequent jackpot (mid-level or top) payouts.
Passers-by using these carefully planned pathways are more likely to be drawn into the main slot aisles, where the mid-range and tight machines are waiting to fleece them.
- Locations highly visible from other slot aisles - same philosophy, same reasons as cited above.
- Round or rectangular, free-standing kiosks within the main casino - nearly all casinos sublet space to the manufacturers of slot machines (Bally's is a prime example). These free-standing kiosks are not strictly bound by the individual casino's marketing principles, and may have a larger percentage of "loose machines.
Does this mean that every machine in these top 6 locations is "loose?" Of course not. It simply means that the highest concentration of loose machines can be found within these areas. How can you tell which slot machines may be the better ones? Observation, my friends. It is always your best tactical weapon in the search for the casinos' best machines. You must be able to observe how the machines are playing at the exact moment you stand and face them.
Now that you know where the BEST machines may be located within ANY casino, you need to also know where the MID-RANGE and TIGHT machines are ... so that you may AVOID them. Use the Site Navigator below to learn more. Knowledge is power, after all.
Click here to go to your next topic